avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TODO list for cornerstone.
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 10:26:38 GMT
On Tue, 4 Sep 2001 00:32, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Uploaded.  Controversial I guess.

May be good to link to existing implementations that could be adapted. ie

SSH -> Mindterm1.x
Telnet -> http://sourceforge.net/projects/telnetd/
DNS -> dnsjava
Echo/Chargen/Discard/Daytime/etc -> I have examples that I could upload
NTP -> (No idea never looked at spec - is that the same as Time protocol???)
HTTP -> Tomcat

Other possibilities
Samba/CIFs -> jcifs
DHCP/Bootp -> (I have code locally - forget where it originated)
ldap -> javaldap
radius -> jradius
inetd -> (I have a local version)
finger -> easy todo
ircd -> a few around

> xdocs used to have a format for todo lists with a nice set of icons for
> enhanceents and fixes.  It's dissapeared at some time in the last six
> months (as has stylebook) ?

feel free to readd it in.

--
Cheers,