avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: LogKit - FileRotation Contribution
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:03:12 GMT
Hi,

attached is a simple version of a HierarchicalRotateStrategy (also the
name might not be perfect).
It can be initialized with an array of RotateStrategy objects. If the
isRotationNeeded() method is needed this array is queried until all
objects are processed or the first one responds with true.

Carsten