avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Bachran" <mbach...@onebridge.de>
Subject RE: avalon and soap (+ JMS + JNDI)
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 09:34:06 GMT

I want to handle metadata independent from the persistence system like
rdbms, odbms or xml-files (that should be interchangable). Therefore
basically the metadat is represented by java classes/instances I need to
work on concurrently doing internal locking and so on, combining that with
clustering and load balancing of components (and maybe caching of metadata
objects).
I wonder how easily that can be done with Avalon. Seems to me that the
concurrent package might help for the locking. I have to take a closer look
at that.

Ciao, Michael