avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject ExcaliburTestCase
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 06:27:26 GMT
Dear all

I've a initial version of the ExcaliburTestCase ready for committment. As it
comes to packaging some thought need to be made.

>From the Excalibur point of view this class should make it into the distributed
jar because it eases development based on Excalibur. From a projects point of
view it is noting that should be deployed into a production environment. The
possibilities are:

1. Pack it into avalon-excalibur.jar. As it is only one class a separate
   jar doesn't make much sense.

2. Make a separate jar (avalon-excalibur-test.jar?). Though it is a single
   class but based on junit it might be justifiable to do so.

You thoughts?

Giacomo