avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Jesktop to become cornerstone application
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:06:24 GMT

>Note: I think cornerstone is not the right place to put applications.
>I'd put a vote out for an applications CVS, but I am afraid I don't
>have time to do it. If it gets created, Jesktop should go there as well.

I'd agree.  We're not afraid to move things around later so when
cornerstone begins to be crushed by FtpServe, Jesktop, DnsServer, Echo,
Qotd, Telnet, SSH, then we can worry a little.  Of course we still have
to start/port/wrap many of those apps ;-)

>Nice to have jesktop on board!

Not quite yet, there could still be some -1's ;-)

-PH