avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jesktop not starting with latest (from CVS) Phoenix & Cornerstone
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2001 11:25:51 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:

>Nothing jumps out at me. Does the block that it breaks on implement
>Configurable but not have configuration in config.xml ???

Looked good...

The WindowManager was configurable but with not configuration.  So I
removed the interface and there was no improvement :-(

Peter, I could be awefully cheeky and ask you to take a look?  You have
ADSL? Still remember your password for oss.perforce.co.uk ?
If yes, I'll have to book in my changes first ;-)

- PH