avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Announce JUnit change?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 13:22:43 GMT
Charles Benett wrote:

> Berin Loritsch wrote:
> >
> > I am asking this question again so that we can take the
> > proper actions.
> >
> > Should we announce the change from Testlet to JUnit?
> > If so, I believe the proper forums will be
> > general@jakarta.apache.org
> > cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
> >

> Dont mind either way. While the change is good, I don't see thousands of
> developers rushing to join us because of it.
> So, if its helpful to anounce it do. I will for james.

Oh I never thought developers would join us, but it is courtious to announce
to your _known_ users when a project is being discontinued and for what reasons.

That's why the list of places to be notified is very limited.

Unless somebody else thinks that is important you won't see it on
Slashdot or any of the other sites we posted release notifications to.