avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Current status of post release issues:
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 18:39:34 GMT
My initial stab at prioritization follows.  Is everyone in agreement
with these?  Should we change the priorities on these?

We need to create a TODO file and prioritize entries:

- Place "package.html" files in the source for Excalibur [High]

- Convert to JUnit [High]

- Document Release schedule [high]
  + Framework is feature based
  + LogKit and Excalibur are 3 month intervals
  + Cornerstone/Phoenix should be 3 month intervals as well (Alpha)

- Document Scratchpad to Excalibur promotion [high]
  + Must conform to Avalon idioms
  + API must be stable
  + Must have three +1 votes and no -1 votes

- Component Directory [Wish]

- CJAN/JJAN/JNLP integration [Wish]

- Move to DocBook dtd [High]

- Code autoformat for CVS [Low]