avalon-dev mailing list archives

From harm...@kodemuse.com
Subject RE: where to find more useful blocks
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 12:13:11 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: fanyun <yun.fan@vtradex.com>

> If the num of reusable Blocks is not enough, the advantage of using Avalon will be limited.

Yes, but limited may still be pretty good. At least it has proved that to me.
Also Avalon is more than blocks. The Framework/Lifecycle part is a bug win in itself.

> My question is where can I find more ready for use BLOCKS besides of Excalibur.

James, Jesktop.org, Cacoon, There may be a FTP project in Yahoo Groups.
Some companies may have inhouse blocks or consulting organizations that may have built value
around Avalon and other projects.

Harmeet