avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject [logkit] ErrorHandler done
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 05:28:20 GMT
Hi,

I finally got into a situation I needed to control ErrorHandling in LogKit so
I went ahead and implemented it. LogTargets that are interested in delegating
ErrorHandling now have to implement

public interface ErrorAware
{
    void setErrorHandler( ErrorHandler errorHandler );
}

Couldn't think of a better name ;)

I added in a new base class AbstractTarget that implement basic functionality
(open/close/errorhandling) required by almost all log targets. I adapted all
the existing LogTargets to work with this system.

In theory everything should work (all the unit tests run) and there hasn't
been any backwards compatability broken as far as I am aware ...

--
Cheers,

Pete