avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LogTarget factories
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 06:41:00 GMT
On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:20, Mircea Toma wrote:

> > and ColumnType and then support in JDBC target so that users could
> > "configure" the target to use almost any sort of database layout.
> >
> > I wouldn't mind seeing the same for JMS. What do you think ?
>
> ;) ... I will do it!

While your at it theres another request I received about 6 months ago. There
has only been one request for it so I am not sure how useful it is. Basically
a JMSQueueTarget that acts similar to TopicTarget but uses queues instead. It
should be just changing a few method names and object names and testing it

Cheers,

Pete