avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Confined Types
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 07:45:42 GMT
Hi,

For a while I have been trying to explain a concept of security/reusability
in code. I couldn't really find the words to explain it and ended up just
saying IOC ;)

Anyways I just got a link sent to me

http://www.ovmj.org/kacheck/

Which describes Confined types which is what I am mostly talking about I
think (briefly scanned web-pages). It is slightly different in that they
discuss it in terms of packages where I tend to think about it in terms of
toolkits.

Anyways just thought it would be interesting ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete