avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: small patch
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:11:50 GMT
On Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:30, Mircea Toma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I attached a patch for the DefaultComponentFactory to handle
> Parameterizable components also.

committed. Thanks!

> As a side note: I want to help Avalon team by doing some coding but I'm not
> sure what is the area I should focus on?

find something you want/need and just do it. It really depends on what parts
of Avalon you want to work on. Documentation is always accepted as is
bugfixes/testcases. Other than that just look for holes that we have and try
to plug them. If you want specific things then I have a whole list of them.
Unfortunately most of them are not fun work so ... ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete