avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject [excalibur] Cruft buster
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:31:46 GMT
Hi,

I was just looking through excaliburs scratchpad directory and I see a bit of
cruft that will probably never be used and I was wondering whether you think
we should remove it. Specifically

* all the stuff in util except StringUtil
* proxy package (no longer needed as phoenix will use jdk1.3s mechanism and
besides there was a bug in it somewhere).
* pipeline (not really viable without generic types implemented).

Thoughts?

--
Cheers,

Pete