avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Darrell DeBoer ...@bigdaz.com>
Subject Re: JdbcDataSource
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 05:33:14 GMT
Hi Oki,

I've just commited a "userstore" proposal to jakarta-james. This includes an
updated JDBC UsersRepository, which uses the Cornerstone DataSourceSelector
block. So, database connections are configured in one spot for use in other
components/blocks, as you wanted.

This should give you some pointers as to how to get started.

ciao
Daz