avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject RE: [Patch] New Avalon Docs
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:47:37 GMT
Berin,

In implementing.xml, there is a code sample that says:

    public final void configure(Configuration conf)
    throws ConfigurationException {
        if (!initialized || disposed) {
            throw new IllegalStateException ("Illegal call");
        }

which is wrong, as the initialized member is set in initialize, which is
called after configure. And there is still:

    public final Document getDocument(Principal requestor, int refId) {
        if (initialized || disposed) {
            throw new IllegalStateException("Illegal call");
        }

        // TODO: FILL IN LOGIC
    }

Which should be "if (!initialized || disposed)", as we do not want an
exception if the component is initialized and not disposed.