avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject All Avalon projects have been upgraded to the new build process
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:52:21 GMT
The StyleBook is now removed, and all documentation is upgraded
to the new build process.  Also, any subproject that has an entry
in the ${tools.dir}/lib directory (namely Excalibur, Framework,
LogKit, and Testlet), the build scripts were altered to copy the
new version into the tools directory when we build distributions.

Also, has anyone given thought to my proposal to make build "site"
tags copy the results to the root www directory?  It makes running
cvs update a lot simpler on the server side.

Please cross check all the commits--I have everything working
locally, but want to make sure I didn't forget to check something
in.

Lastly, I will eventually automatically generate the new ".uris"
files, but at this point my time is needed elsewhere.