avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: New Avalon Docs
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:30:22 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> In it, you will find alot of userful information about the
> inner workings of Avalon's Framework, and the design patterns
> surrounding it.  Because Avalon is what Cocoon is built on,
> you will find out how and why Cocoon is architected.
>
> Please feel free to comment on the paper.

Is there a particular reason why Cocoon2 is not integrated into Avalon
as a .sar application or a block? I noticed some parts of Avalon are
distributed with Cocoon2 in the form of an "avalon.jar" - is that the
recommended way to distribute applications using the Avalon framework?

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung