avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat on Avalon
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:14:33 GMT
On Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:58, Paul Hammant wrote:
> What's the plan for Tomcat migration to Avalon ?  Tomcat 5.0 onwards ?

I am not sure there is a plan. It requires buy-in from the Tomcat developers
some of which are hostile towards Avalon ;)

However if we finish the things that need doing I am sure we would have a
fighting chance to convince them to use Phoenix next iteration. However thats
a while off (maybe mid->end of next year before it even starts???) so who can
tell in the meantime.

Cheers,

Pete