avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject LogKit release?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:24:07 GMT
Hi,

Assuming I have got the .bat file working correctly I would like to do a
release of logkit this weekend. If all is well I need to

* tag CVS
* bump release ID
* build distributions
* sign them
* upload them to correct dir
* copy task to generate announcements so that it generates HEADER.html
* send announcements + register it on freshmeat

Am I missing anything?

Hopefully the weekend following we can do a release of framework?

Cheers,

Pete