avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Any outstanding Framework/Logkit niggles?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 12:17:47 GMT
Hi,

I would like to know if there is any outstanding requests/bugs/whatever in
either Framework or LogKit projects. The only two remaining on my list are

1. package imports are too damn long
2. Resolvable does not throw a context exception

(1) is not something I want to "fix" and (2) is not forwards compatible. I
think we should still go ahead with (2) as it matches pattern of rest of
framework and difficult to use without exception throw.

Anything else I have missed?

BTW: I read over the new docs finally and they look grooovy - well done Berin
;)

Cheers,

Pete