avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mircea Toma" <mirceat...@home.com>
Subject MBeanComponentManager...again!
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:29:03 GMT
I need to have a better integration between Avalon and JMX but because there
are some overlaps I want to solve them elegantly. I know that the attached
code is very primitive but its purpose is only to get a better feedback.

So, my questions are:
a) Is this MBeanComponentManager the right approach (eventually the
MBeanComponentSelector too...when I'll understand more about the
framework...maybe when Berin's docs will be done)?!

b) Did you have in mind federated component managers that will
register/lookup the components with JNDI contexts and/or JMX server-s in a
consistent way?