avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject [4.0b1]: Exception when creating new components
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 10:28:08 GMT
Hi,

I am using the beta 1 of Cocoon 2 which uses Avalon 4.0b1.
On my linux machine (sun jdk 1.3.1) I get from time to
time under some load the following exception:

"Could not create enough Components to service your request"

This exception is thrown in the DefaultPool implementation.

What could be the reason for this?

Could it either be a threading problem or could it be that
we didn't release all components?

Carsten