avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unification of repos
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 02:49:11 GMT
I am not completely sure I understand what you are
getting at.  Are you saying that the /tools directories
are all the same?  If so, then +1.

I like having the CVS separate for Avalon, LogKit, Cornerstone,
and Phoenix.

As far as libs in those separate CVS repositories, if there is
an official release, we should use that release, and develop
against that release.  The only reason for anything else, should
be an exception such as a critical bug fixed, or a critical
new feature.