avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject releases directory confusing
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 01:28:44 GMT
Hi,

I just looked our release directory. And lets just say - it is damn confusing
;)

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon/release/

I propose that we create a new directory and move v2.1-v3.1a1 into it. We
would also move avalon/v4.0b1 into it aswell. This would contain all the
releases that were done as a complete aggregation. Not sure on it's name
though. Anyone have any ideas on that?

I will also add in a bit of description that describes what different
directories contain etc.

Cheers,

Pete