avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Benett <char...@benett1.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Formal Release] Today's the day!
Date Fri, 11 May 2001 14:21:12 GMT

Charles Benett wrote:

> Berin Loritsch wrote:
> >
> > Peter Donald wrote:

> > > +1
> > > I got heaps of changes sitting on hardisk re documentation so I will soon
> > > be able to commit them ;)

> > > and Tag the CVSes appropriately.
> >
> > I new there was a detail I missed!
> > The released versions need all the conditional classes in there, so do you
> > want me to build the projects and send them to you?  I've never done site
> > maintenance myself...
>
> 1) I think the only conditionals are for JNDI and javax.sql, both of
> which are in JDK1.3.
>
> 2) Whoever does the actual release build should do the cvs tagging.
>
> Charles

PS - I won't volunteer to actually build as I'm at home with a dial-up
line, It would take an age to scp the dists to daedalus. I'm guessing
either Berin or Peter have fast access.

PPS if there is a 1.3 jdk on daedalus/jakarta we could build it there.

PPPS link to nightly builds is now live on website

Charles