avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Post Release Issues in file
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 14:52:50 GMT
I placed a file in CVS at "jakarta-avalon/src/post-release-issues"
to document any issues that need to be discussed after the final
release of Avalon 4.0.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER:
The file is there merely to document issues--not to discuss them.
Please refrain from discussing the contents of the document on
the list until we have gone final with Avalon 4.0.

I am using this approach because I thought it inappropriate to
discuss them at this time--but thought that they are important
enough that they should be documented so they would not be
forgotten.

If anyone has certain issues that they want to bring to discussion
after Avalon 4.0 release, please use that file to do it.