avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Questions to clear up official record
Date Sat, 26 May 2001 02:08:44 GMT
At 11:28 PM 5/25/01 +0200, Leo Simons wrote:
>PS: I'm done with me exams now, and just today fired up my editor for
>the first time in oh, two weeks. Will resume doccing =)

kewl - I have just gone through the pain of rebuild, reinstall and try to
recover of 3 different machines (don't ask what a alpha filesystem can do
your box). Hopefully sometime soon I will be able to get back to avalon
stuff ;)

I will finish the javadocing framework and probably go back to coding
phoenix so it would be kewl if ... someone where to doc excalibur ;)

Cheers,

Pete