avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject RE: The release is official
Date Sun, 13 May 2001 10:13:44 GMT
At 12:20  12/5/01 +0200, Leo Simons wrote:
>> BTW - I also re-read the main docs again and a whole bunch of
>> references to
>> "server" have popped in again ... which I thought I deleted a
>> while back ;)
>
>I actually removed a lot of those (not all) during my sweep
>through the docs. Sure you actually committed those changes?

looks like I didn't - damn !!! not sure what happened ;/

>> As for what to do next - I would like to do the framework
>> javadocs. I would
>> prefer it if someone else was to write a basic how-to for the framework
>> section ;)
>
>I will tackle that _if_ I can find the time (I wrote half of it
>when my comp crashed, last time).

grooovy !!! ;)

>> I will also try to correct any inconsistencies in the existing
>> high-level design orientated docs.
>
>lifecycle.xml still refers to Executable and Interruptable -
>should be an easy fix.

done.

>Other than that, Excalibur really needs
>documentation badly.

Would it be better that instead of describing each component individually
we point them to package.html for each package??? We could then just have a
short highlevel description in xdocs which points to package.html for
further data???

Cheers,

Pete