avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Simons" <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject RE: Framework -> Stable ???
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 18:43:56 GMT
> >> Initially I wanted to separate out implementation and
> interfaces but given
> >> our tight deadline I no longer think that is pertinent for
> this version.
> >
> >Are we talking an official version 3.x or version 4.0?
>
> I was thinking we up the framework classes to 4.0...

Ah. 4.0 should be stable, right?
What's the deadline exactly for it to become beta? I've noticed
more than a few things in the proposal I think need changing
before we set them in stone...

(like:
- improvement of Exception definitions - I don't think they're
granular enough or properly nested yet

- downcasting of return types in several places (can't remember
right now)

(...)

- I have a little list somewhere among this pile of papers...)

cheers!

Leo