avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Last call on package reorg and class naming
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:48:52 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> >From Pete:
>
> besides the few changes left (listed below) I think we could go directly to
> stable for avalon.*. For excalibur the only thing that I see as issue is
> Pool and thread.
>
> I did some work with Pool (which affects thread).  It needs to be tested
> though.
>
> * add in URL access for ConfigBuilder

At this point I think this is the only change to be made.  I'll leave
this for Pete :).  Especially since he knows how he wants to use it.

> (I think there was one other thing but my list is not with me atm).

I propose that unless you can think of it by next Friday it'll be a
closed issue.  I think the API looks pretty good right now, and I
don't see anything glaring.