avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Remaining actions left for beta 1 release
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:39:01 GMT
At 09:04  27/4/01 -0400, Berin Loritsch wrote:
>Charles Benett wrote:
>>
>> Or, we could move to Anakia for doc generation.
>> Thoughts?
>> Charles
>
>What kind of rework will need to be done on the
>markup?  I am not in favor of anything that would
>force us to radically alter the markup unless we
>are getting closer to DocBook XML standards.

It's mostly the same effectively we are changing what styles it (velocity
instead of xslt). It is a better tool than stylebook IMHO (but then again I
aren't a big fan of xslt ;]). The one thing that has stopped me proposing
it before is that using xslt would give an easy migration path to C2 CLI
usage ... if we want to do that. Other that I would be +1 on moving to
anakia ;)
Cheers,

Pete