avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@osm.net>
Subject RE: JMX Facility for phoenix
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2001 15:18:17 GMT

Leo:

First suggestion is to not to make a decision on manageability based on the
value of a <manageable> element content, but instead, if there is a
manageable element and it contains whatever information is needed, then its
manageable.

E.g. the following means that a block is manageable.

	<managable/>

Cheers, Steve.