avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@osm.net>
Subject RE: [vote] Excalibur CVS
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:37:32 GMT

[last para from Berin email]
> To be honest, I would have a real problem if we didn't go beta because
> you didn't get to remove excalibur into a new CVS.  According to all the
> feedback, noone agrees with the move--so why do it?  And why punish those
> of us who want beta and stability because we don't have a separate CVS?

Can I just confirm a couple of things -
perhaps its just me sifting through what is noise and what is serious....
but I would appreciate confirmation of the following two points:

  1. there was a proposed creating a new CVS to which there was uniform
     disagreement ... therefore, I am presuming that it now off the agenda
     (after all, this is an open process - and votes count)

  2. I'm assuming the "veto" comment was off-the-cuff and should not be
     taken seriously ... (but if I'm wrong, then there is a very serious
     issue!)

Feedback please ....

Cheers, Steve.