avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Benett <char...@benett1.demon.co.uk>
Subject Weird error - recent change?
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:15:47 GMT
Hi,

Just built James from CVS, but when I ran it it produced:

charles@benett1 bin]$ ./run.sh

Phoenix 3.1a1-dev
Error: java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/apache/phoenix/engine/facilitys/DefaultThreadManager, method:
configure signature: (Lorg/apache/avalon/configuration/Configuration;)V)
Incompatible object argument for function call
	at
org.apache.phoenix.engine.DefaultServerApplication.createComponents(DefaultServerApplication.java:203)
	at
org.apache.phoenix.engine.DefaultServerApplication.init(DefaultServerApplication.java:111)
	at
org.apache.avalon.atlantis.AbstractKernel.initializeEntry(AbstractKernel.java:146)
	at
org.apache.avalon.atlantis.AbstractKernel.getApplication(AbstractKernel.java:125)
	at
org.apache.phoenix.engine.DefaultSarDeployer.deployFromDirectory(DefaultSarDeployer.java:215)
	at
org.apache.phoenix.engine.DefaultSarDeployer.deployFromFile(DefaultSarDeployer.java:81)
	at
org.apache.avalon.camelot.AbstractDeployer.deploy(AbstractDeployer.java:47)

But DefaultServerApplication.java:203 is
       m_threadManager = new DefaultThreadManager();
 so why is the configure() method showing an error?
 And I can't see what's wrong with the configure method, either.

Any ideas, avalonies?

Charles

PS Why is there a package called org.apache.phoenix.engine.facilitys
rather than facilities?
C :-)