avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Benett <Char...@benett1.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Avalon-based News server.
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:14:09 GMT
Fedor,
I'm definitely interested in this but I'm not sure what is the best way
to proceed.

I do see attractions to evolving James into a messaging system, so I'd
like to see it go there eventually. A separate project usually requires
at least 3 active developers. Also, I'm not sure that makes sense
anyway.

In the short term, I suggest adding it as a cornerstone demo. Then
Avalon & james folk can have a look and see if integrating your news
server with james makes sense.

Cheers,

Charles