avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Marketing hoohaa?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2001 02:46:14 GMT
Hi,

About a month ago someone asked for Avalon/Phoenix web page to have more
marketing hoohaa nonsesne on it ... err I mean manager focused desriptions
;) I aren't very good at that sort of thing. My first swing brought out
something like

* Prebuilt components combined with established design
patterns will help reduce your development cycle time
and cost. This in turn decreases time to market.

* Avalon supplies the infrastructure, you focus on
competitive differentiation in the market place.

* Being both Free Software and Opensource, Avalon is
accessible to your developers and they can adapt it
to suit your own needs. No more vendor lock-in or control.
etc.

So:
(a) is this any good ?
(b) if it is good do we want marketing hoohaa on Avalon web-pages??

Cheers,

Pete