avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to respond to questions about documentation
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:42:42 GMT
Hi,

At 11:15  13/3/01 -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:
>I have gotten a number of questions off the list regarding the
>documentation--mostly constructive criticism or just questions.

yep that was me ;) I adapted this before we had transferred across to
Avalon (and thus before un-subscribed people could mail list). I figured
you were good contact point because you are the one who has put the most
work into Avalons documentation. We can change them to point to the list if
you want ? (Namely the contact point for Avalon Documentation Team ==
avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org).
Cheers,

Pete