avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Want to contribute documentation...
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 04:05:43 GMT
At 06:23  12/3/01 -0800, John H. Lee wrote:
>Thanks, Pete.  I've been derailed to another project but will get back to
>Avalon stuff later this week...I haven't disappeared.
>
>For now, are there any areas I should avoid documenting due to the current
>pace of change?

Anything that is deprecated don't document and the code structure of
phoenix is still under relatively "hot" development - though I believe the
ideas/design principles are relatively stable. If you decide to start
documenting phoenix then it is probably best to read the archives/ping the
list ;)

>BTW, a working link to the dist's goes a long way in evangelizing Avalon to
>my internal folks!  Thanks!  ;-)

Kewl - when I get the chance I will update the main web page to be more
representative of what Avalon is and include links to dists directory
(which IIRC is http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/avalon/ or something
similar).
Cheers,

Pete