avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Util
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:39:37 GMT
At 03:09  25/2/01 -0800, Federico Barbieri wrote:
>> >I'll upload the proposal later today.
>>
>> kewl - could it be in proposal/4.0 or proposal/red or something similar ;)
>
>done. There is a changes.txt. More work is needed thou.

Could you move it to proposal/4.0/src/java instead of src/proposal-4.0
because will eventually need to alter the remaining build process etc to
match the proposal (like excludes if j2ee.jar not present). This way the
proposal is completely decoupled from real source tree. Probably the best
way to do this is to just log into daedelus and move it manually on
filesystem.

>Ok so let's dig out the 4.0 proposal! I'd like to have everybody's
>opinion since that is supposed to be VERY VERY stable! :-)

I won't have a lot of time at first as most of my effort is going to go
into stabilizing 3.x but after that I be good with it.

Cheers,

Pete