avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: www dir ???
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:28:36 GMT
At 03:21  25/2/01 -0800, Federico Barbieri wrote:
>how are docs separated? I mean the block developer guide is more
>cornerstone related that avalon. At leas they should be mainteined in
>just one place (please no duplication!)
>On the other side many links between the three docs tree are needed. Do
>you have any plans?

I will separate them out to apporpriate repositories (basically move some
stuff from avalon to phoenix) and add some more documentation for the
others when I get time. How I link them together is a mystery at this stage
- I may change from stylebook to anakia or alternatively learn about xslt
extentions - whatever perks my interest at the time ;)

Cheers,

Pete