avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Kernel and where it's at
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 06:46:06 GMT
Hi,

I finally updated kernel to what I think is necessary to perform all the
functions I require. (only 20 days later than I hoped - yay ;]). It has
plugs at all the right places and is general enough (or should be) to
perform almost anything with respect to server orientated apps. It is still
a little messy and difficult to do in a few places but over times this will
be cleaned ;) (I just removed last legacy of telanon from the kernel).

The next task I want to do is logging and I will propose a few options that
I can see and try investigate how other groups do it. ;)

Cheers,

Pete