avalon-apps-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cornerstone addition and patch
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2002 07:25:48 GMT
Mauro,

Applied, thanks.  Not sure about the 'throws (derivative of)
RuntimeException' in one of the block method signatures. Will think
about it some more.

Is there any chance there could be an example of use that we could add
to the jakarta-avalon-apps/demo package?  Maybe this is not a new demo,
but a value added modifaction to an old one.. maybe not.

Regards,

- Paul