avalon-apps-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klotz <pkl...@iconet.wn.bawue.de>
Subject Re: Sevlak build problem -- why no distribution???
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 18:55:40 GMT
Daniel Krieg wrote:
> I have a working SAR of Catalina Sevak...if you want just the distro, I can
> email this file to you. I must
> warn you however, this is a large file (6.5 M).  It includes Tomcat 4.1.12
> with admin and manager application
> istalled.  I think there is also a demo app supplied with the SAR.
Good news!
Uh that is a bit big, I'm not on DSL, only ISDN.
Do I need the Tomcat stuff in exactly this version? I have newest Tomcat
here anyhow, so if it would be possible to send me Sevak pure that
should not be too much?

Is Tomcat in the SAR file that is being build?
I guess that Sevak by itself is one jar or so? I have checkedout the
latest CVS sources so I could build the SAR given the Sevak jar with
xinfos and mxinfos included.

Thanks for your help,

Peter