avalon-apps-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Block dependencies
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2002 01:42:11 GMT
On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 11:28, Daniel Krieg wrote:
> Dependency for role
> "org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.services.rmification.RMIfication" not
> specified for the Block named "controller-manager"
>
> Can someone assist me locating my error??

I can't reproduce the error you are reporting. What version of Phoenix is
this?

It may be useful to nip into

org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.assembler.Assembler

and add a few debug statements in buildDependencyMetaDatas() to make sure that
everything is being built like you think it is being built.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald