avalon-apps-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: Hotspot crashes
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2002 00:56:46 GMT
It is difficult to asses the situation. Many people have run phoenix fine for
months on end on linux so there is nothing that jumps out at me. You need to
provide more information and details about what exactly happens before anyone
can answer your question properly. It could be due to;

* misconfigured jdk
* misconfigured kernel
* misconfigured librarys
* code bugs in excalibur/cornerstone
* code bugs in phoenix
* code bugs in james
* cross-platform differences
etc.

You need to give much more detail before we can track any problems down.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald