avalon-apps-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter M. Goldstein" <peter_m_goldst...@yahoo.com>
Subject FW: Hotspot crashes
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 22:19:24 GMT

All,

I'm forwarding a discussion on the James mailing list to this list, in
hope that some of the Phoenix folk might be able to shed some light on
observed behavior.  Any comments on the attached would be appreciated.
Thanks much.

--Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Angus [mailto:danny@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 9:53 AM
To: James Developers List
Subject: RE: Hotspot crashes

I tried phoenix 4.0.2 j2sdk1.4.1 & rh7.2 today,
after about 1/2 hr running with the -server option James "dissappears"
leaving only three threads visible to ps, and not handling any requests.

I've had hotspot crashes with tomcat and James in the past running
j2sdk1.3.0 on rh7.1, but nothing like this, its like it partially shuts
down.

d.