avalon-apps-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject [InfoMover] Ready to start
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:36:15 GMT
I am ready to start the InfoMover effort.  If anyone wants to help out,
we can discuss it here.  I have a very minimal set of code written--and
it doesn't do anything yet.  Because it is the subject of a book, I need
the code to be well documented and readable.  We want to stay away from
essoteric solutions and make it understandable.

When we get to version 1.0--I.e. the functionality I have outlined for
my book, I will cut the umbilical cord and allow it to have its own
life.
Until then, I will probably be really particular--although open to
suggestions.  The desired feature set is set in stone--so no feature
enhancements will be considered until after the first version is done.

After version 1.0 is out of the door, I would like to hear your input
on how to improve it even more.

 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin