avalon-apps-dev mailing list archives

From pfisterj <pfister...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cornerstone and DefaultTimeScheduler STATUS?
Date Sat, 04 May 2002 18:56:38 GMT
Thanks for feedback.

>Do you have the latest CVS of exalibur?

I downloaded the latest excalibur distribution--4.1.
It is all available in a zip file.  However I don't
see cornerstone distribution available as single
download.

Using browser, I have been going to:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs
   /jakarta-avalon-cornerstone/

I have been drilling through the pages to each of the
java files at the DOWNLOAD html anchors.  This is very
tedious.  I am unfamiliar with CVS client tools--I am
going to learn.

QUESTION: Anyone, please advise suitable CVS tools for
downloading copy of cornerstone?  Can and/or should I
do it with ANT using CVS task?

>> 2) What is status of DefaultTimeScheduler?
>It works, once you get it to compile :)
>-pete

Excellent!

Thanks and Regards, Jim