avalon-apps-dev mailing list archives

From pfisterj <pfister...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cornerstone and DefaultTimeScheduler STATUS?
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 16:09:44 GMT
TWO Questions >
1) What is the status of Cornerstone interfaces and
implementations?  (There is no official build
available)

I am especially interested in the scheduling
functionality.

I have been looking at
blocks.scheduler.DefaultTimeScheduler.  I have been
trying to compile it and test it, but have run into
dependency problem on /threadcontext.ThreadContext
object that does not exist in CVS.

2) What is status of DefaultTimeScheduler?

Context of question:
If knowing reason for asking question helps.  I have
some stored procedures and SQL, I am in process of
writing, that I need to launch daily at specific
times. Code runs on AS400, DB2.  I prefer to control
the scheduling and execution from Java--and especially
outside of AS400 ;-)--and to take advantage existing
code base/methodology of Avalon etc.

Thanks and Regards, Jim

=====
James Pfister